Mr. Vilos has been representing people injured in serious accidents since 1978. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum as a result of achieving numerous settlements in excess of 1 Million dollars. Mitch has been nominated by his peers, (attorneys and judges) as one of Utah’s Top Personal Injury Trial Lawyers for 2008, 2009, and 2011. Please refer to the Testimonials Page to find out what our clients think of Mitch.
Mitch will work closely with you one-on-one every step of the way and give your case the time and attention that is required for the best possible outcome.
“We considered several law firms, including the large firms that advertise on television, but chose Mitch Vilos because of his 30 plus years of experience handling medical-legal cases. We were also impressed that he didn’t shield himself from his clients through the use of receptionists and secretaries and that he would be doing the research and advocacy himself rather than relying upon law students, legal assistants or paralegals. This was his commitment to us from the onset and he didn’t disappoint.”
B.R. & J.R., Accident Victim
Below are some cases that Mitch has won and offer examples of Mitch’s skill and experience.
Representative Verdicts & Settlements
- 5.5 Million wrongful death, truck accident
- 2.1 Million for back injury caused by sheet rock collapse
- 2.4 Million against federal government for infant improperly resuscitated shortly after birth
- Million dollar birth injury cases
- Many six figure recoveries in medical malpractice, product liability, and vehicle accident cases
Other Substantial Verdicts and Settlements Including:
- Failure to timely diagnose pneumonia, failure to diagnose an aneurysm, failure to heart monitor, leaving surgical sponges in a patient and negligent chiropractic treatment
- Product liability including defective vehicle design, failure to warn of dangerous conditions such as carbon monoxide in boats, defective boat shower, flammable fabrics, inadequate guarding on industrial equipment
- Industrial accidents, inadequate scaffolding, defective equipment, dangerous building design
- Defective highway design, failure to install guardrail
- Failure to maintain rental premises in a safe condition
- Domestic animal attacks
- Negligent security
- Negligent handling of firearms